PAGES

Quinn's Newborn Photos

Friday, July 3, 2015
Guys, I am so excited to share some of my favorite shots from Quinn's newborn shoot a couple weeks back. Looking through these all, I can't believe how much she has grown already. It's really crazy how you forget how little they were when they were so new. This is why I am so thankful that we had our wonderful photographer and now friend, Mary Dougherty, capture that point in Quinn's life that we might have not been able to remember otherwise down the road. I hope you enjoy the pictures!















2 comments:

  1. Beautiful subjects. I think Quinn really looks like the gpGerber baby. Sweet! Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they turned out so great keri! gorgeous family, and beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design