PAGES

Quinn's Nursery Tour

Sunday, October 4, 2015
This post has been way overdue! Life continues to be crazy busy while we get the hang of juggling a baby and a thee year old so finding time to take pictures of a clean nursery has been challenging. Once we found out we were having a girl, I was so excited to get to designing the nursery! We moved Parker into her new big girl room and got to flipping the nursery almost immediately. We ripped up the carpet and laid down hardwood and traded in the black and white stripes for a very subtle pink.

My favorite part of the nursery are her wooden letters (which were actually the inspiration for the overall feel of the room) and the hand painted buffalo and donut painting, painted and gifted to me from my lovely cousin Nicole.


I have loved this glider! We first had it with Parker and it's stayed in such great condition and I'm so happy we were able to use it in this nursery as well. 








There are so many sweet (and not so sweet ;)) memories in this room that it will forever hold a special place in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design