PAGES

Pregnancy Update: 27 Weeks

Wednesday, February 11, 2015



How far along? 27 weeks! I have butterflies thinking about how close we are to the THIRD TRIMESTER! Time has flown so fast with this pregnancy so I'm going to try my best to enjoy the last three months. 
Total weight gain: 14 lbs.
I'm living in: Any pants with stretch and pairing my favorite maternity tanks either with a comfy cardigan or flowy over sized flannel
Bellybutton in or out? Pretty much as out as it can get
Sleep: Sleeping great once I find a comfortable position. I have been battling SPD for a few months now which is where the alignment of your pelvic bone is off due to the pregnancy hormones and its been BRUTAL. I've been paying monthly visits to my chiro which helps so much however sometimes even switching sides while in bed proves to be a task in itself.
Food urges: Fresh ice cold juices, pears and chocolate
Food aversions: Nothing really. My appetite is still in high gear
I really miss: Fitting into normal clothes. Everyone I've seen lately has said how much my belly has launched so a lot of my shirts no longer fit me unless it's a tshirt or loose fitting blouse. I wore a form fitting dress to work the other day and looked like I might topple over.
Movement: Still lots of turns and adjustments from little miss!
Gender: Girl
Best moment this week? We took Parker to the water park for the first time this year and once she got over the initial shock of taking everything in, she had a ball! I get squeamish about public pools but watching her light up and have so much fun splashing and going down the slides made all of my reservations disappear. I'm looking forward to taking advantage of the next three months of 1 on 1 time with our girl.
Looking forward to: Getting out for a little date night with the hubs. His work schedule has been so chaotic lately so it's nice to take a few hours to ourselves and get out for some adult time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design