PAGES

Pregnancy Update: 15 weeks

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

(Soon we hope to have the chalkboard actually hung so that the hubby doesn't need to stand in for a makeshift wall)

How far along? 15 weeks, 4 days
Total weight gain: 2 lbs.
I'm living in: When I'm not at work testing my pants to extremes, my typical lounging at home wardrobe consists of crop leggings or sweatpants. On the weekends when visiting or running errands, I tend to turn to my favorite skinnies (with stretch), a simple tee and a long cozy cardigan.
Bellybutton in or out? In
Sleep: Still sleeping like a baby, aside from my new habitual midnight bathroom trips
Food urges: A warm cup of hot cocoa with marshmallows or chai tea lattes from Starbucks
Food aversions: Believe it or not, soups are turning me off lately. I find this extremely odd because 'tis the season for soups! 
I really miss: It's happening already. I miss the nights where I could comfortably sleep on my stomach. Any time I apply any pressure on that area (let alone try to sleep on it) I can feel my bump pressing into my guts. It's side/back sleeping from here on out. In other sleep related news, I am coveting this body pillow. I just can't decide which print to go with. They're all so cute!
Movement: I can officially say that we have kicks! I have been feeling them about two weeks earlier than it did with my first pregnancy. All this week I have been feeling faint little jabs that bring me right back to feeling Parker's first karate chops.
Gender prediction: I have been carrying pretty much the same as I did when I with Parker, so I'm thinking girl. We have one more month before we find out!
Exercise: Not much of anything lately. My daily morning headaches put a damper on all of my motivation. The doctor hopes that they subside over the next few weeks, so hopefully I'll be able to get my sweat on soon.
Best moment this week? Thanksgiving! When we first found out we were pregnant in August, I was so excited that this pregnancy coincided with the holidays.
Looking forward to: Getting Parker's big girl room ready! Her walls have been painted, we have to install wood flooring and finish some shopping! The bed is scheduled for delivery right before or after Christmas so we are hoping to have her room ready before the new year. After that, it's operation nursery (my absolute FAVORITE part of pregnancy).

I also wanted to say that I am thankful for all of you who regularly read and leave such sweet comments. I love having a space that allows me to share a small part of our lives with all of you. I hope everyone enjoys the next couple of days surrounded by family, friends and good cheer and keep those who aren't able to be home with loved ones during this holiday season in our hearts.

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design