PAGES

Pregnancy Update: 24 Weeks

Sunday, January 18, 2015

How far along? 24 weeks
Total weight gain: 10 lbs.
I'm living in: My pre-pregnancy pants were getting extremely uncomfortable (especially my work pants) so I finally caved and purchased a couple pairs to accommodate this growing bump. So far my favorites include the Lululemon Groove pant and my new JCrew maternity 'Minnie' pants. It was embarrassing how many days I'd end up with my pants unbuttoned and unzipped.
Bellybutton in or out? I think we have a few more weeks before we can call it an official outtie
Sleep: This past week has taken so much out of me that I've been stuck in a state of exhaustion. It started with caring for Parker while she was sick fighting off the stomach bug, which then eventually lead to Matt and I following suit four days later. My parents took Parker Friday through Saturday, so Matt and I could get our rest in attempt to bounce back quickly. Since then, I've been trying to sneak in as much rest as possible. 
Food urges: Everything! I've been on a strict diet of plain toast, bananas, white rice and applesauce so anything but sounds amazinggggg.
Food aversions: None
I really miss: Being able to keep up our wild child! My hips have been a trouble area this pregnancy for a while so it's tougher to keep up with Parker these days.
Movement: We have quite the active babe. She must take 10 minute naps, followed by 10 minutes of action constantly throughout the day because I feel her move almost every hour. It'll be interesting to see if she's as active out of the womb.
Gender: Girl
Best moment this week? Hanging around Parker and hearing the funny things she has to say. Parker is terrified of bugs,  especially stink bugs. Tonight she came out to the living room and Matt pointed out the stink bug on the wall. Before I could divert Parker's attention, I noticed her tiny eyes locked in on it. I was expecting her to scream and run (due to past experiences) but she just looked at me with big eyes and said, 'Mama, that's a stinky bug?!'. I died. They will now forever be called stinky bugs from here on out.
Looking forward to: Our baby moon, a chiropractor visit and diving into a big bowl of ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design