PAGES

Expecting Mama & Newborn Love List

Thursday, July 17, 2014
One of my life long friends is expecting her first baby at the end of October and we couldn't be more excited over here! It's been so fun to watch her switch into mama mode when she talks about ultrasounds and first kicks. Not to mention, Parker can't wait to have a new buddy to join her wolf pack! Whenever I am out running errands or shopping online, I am constantly keeping my eyes open for anything that her or her babe might need love. As you can imagine looking at all the impossibly cute baby items has really kick started some serious baby fever on my end. So much that I can't help but create imaginary carts online packed with what I would pick up if we were expecting again. Here are a few of my absolute fave items for expecting moms and newborns!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design