PAGES

Pregnancy Update: 30 & 31 Weeks

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

(30 weeks)

(31 weeks)

How far along? 31 weeks
Total weight gain: 22 lbs.
I'm living in: Most of my work tops have officially been dominated by this bump so I had to cave and get a couple maternity dresses. I'm sad I waited so long because we have a little more than 2 months left and won't get as much use out of them as I would have liked. But (good) maternity clothes are so amazing and flatter in all the right areas.
Bellybutton in or out? Out!
Sleep: Lately, I've been waking up a few times throughout the night to switch sides since it now takes an exorbitant amount of effort. The bump nest sleep pillow has come in SO handy this pregnancy, I don't know how I ever did without it. In the next couple of weeks I plan on putting together a post spotlighting a few of my pregnancy must-haves for all of you mamas to be, if you're interested!
Food urges: Vegetables, summer rolls, graham crackers (I raid Parker's stash on a daily basis) and sweet breakfast foods like cereal, waffles and pancakes
Food aversions: I seem to be on-board with just about everything lately so, none here!
I really miss: Mama is missing her cocktails and some good, real-deal sushi
Movement: Always consistent in the movement department. We are experiencing kicks and adjustments all day long. Even though I can feel parts of her body, I am clueless as to what part I'm feeling. I can never understand doctors who feel around and can pinpoint the leg, arm, butt, etc.
Gender: We're having a girl!
Best moment this week? Parker has been cracking me up lately. If you follow me on Instagram (@kerilululouise) you'll see that I posted a short video clip of Parker. The other morning while I was getting ready for work, I put her at the table with a huge chocolate frosted doughnut (there was some serious self discipline being put into action here) so I could take 5 minutes to finish my beauty routine. After she was done with her doughnut, I saw her pass the bathroom where I was getting ready, and walk into our bedroom where we have a full length mirror. From the other room I heard her say to the mirror 'Aw man, I have a man-stache!'. I lost it and then had to see what she was talking about and then of course had to document it and post it on Insta to share with all of you. There's hardly a moment that she isn't cracking me up with what she says, and it just gets better each day.
Looking forward to? We're coming down to the wire so it's about that time that we dig out and start going through Parker's newborn clothes and baby gear! I'm sure it will make me sad and excited all in one big ball of emotion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design