PAGES

Expedition Success!

Sunday, April 28, 2013
We are home! Our mini vacation seems like it was over in a blink of an eye, don't they always? Even though it was a quick four days in Florida, this trip might go down as my favorite. It's crazy how since Parker was born, things seem 1000000x better. I was biting my lip for a good week prior to our trip, mentally prepping for the worst but Parker did SO WELL! I feel like she's already earned her own car because she was so well behaved. The flight that I was worried about? Peanuts! She loved smiling and cooing at the other passengers on the plane and discovered her love of water bottles. When we landed she was just so happy to be in the warm weather I found myself seriously contemplating talking to Matt about moving - ha! More details about flying with a baby and the prettiest beach baby I've ever seen are to come!


Here are some teasers - look at those legs!

But for now it's time to unpack (even with Parker, I don't see how this task can be enjoyable) and start new spring projects.

...like this one!

Here's to a successful vaca and the happiness of being home.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design